Reputation ManagementIt's the great paradox of the Internet: that in a place with limitless opportunities for research and learning, the first impression almost always is the lasting one. That is often bad news for websites. One negative review of your site, your product or your service can potentially cost you untold thousands of dollars in business if it shows up on the first page of a search engine.
A single negative review doesn't have to spell doom for you or your business, though. At Lucid Translations, we specialize in reputation management and managing online reputations with a variety of content services. We strive to ensure that the first—and lasting—impression someone gets of your business when it comes up in a search engine is a positive one.
Our reputation management techniques include:
- Search engine optimization that will get secondary pages of a URL to appear on the first page of results
- Copy writing exercises that will increase your web presence as well as the number of positive impressions your business can make on the Internet
- Press releases posted on third party sites
- Informative articles posted on your own site
- Establishing a social media presence on Twitter and Facebook
- Starting an external blog